You know, it's pretty funny to be me that I can be an obsessive journaler, writing down every little detail that goes in my life (well... at least lots of the little details) but I cannot seem to do this public blogging thing to save my life. I don't know why. I guess I feel like I should have something really inspirational/funny/witty/brilliant to say in order to blog, and that hasn't been happening to me all that often. :)
But something significant did happen of late. I officially survived my first semester of grad school! :D After the first month, I wasn't so sure I was going to make it. But it turns out I love grad school. The girls in my program (and okay, like the one guy there) are amazing! Our work load is intense, but it's stuff that really matters--no more busy work. The professors treat us more like equals now that we are in grad school. Overall, it's a great experience-I'd recommend it to anyone!
Anyways, that's all for now. Everyone have a very merry Christmas! Be safe in your travels home, and don't forget to keep in touch. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment