This week we had our amazing ward party. :) It was a bit of an adventure getting there. For some reason Google Maps and my GPS failed me in my attempt to find it. I ended up driving around in circles for about 40 minutes, but a quick phone call to a friend finally got us there. Fortunately there had been some issue with the catering, and they didn't serve dinner until shortly after I arrived. :)
Santa was there!
Being at the party took me back to the ward party a year ago. It is interesting to think about how much has changed since then. Many of my friends have graduated and moved away, and I miss them. But this year I've had the opportunity to meet a lot of amazing people and make a lot of awesome new friends.
I wonder where I will be in a year from now? I am not quite sure where life will take me after graduation, but it will be fun to find out.
No comments:
Post a Comment