Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blond Moment

So it looks like I am a blond again! Accidentally... again. When will I learn? Haha.

For a little self Valentine's Day gift, I scheduled a hair appointment this morning to get it cut and highlighted. I've been working on moving back to my natural color, having the stylist put in more low lights each time to cover up all the blond, but this time all I said was that I wanted the new highlights to be about the same as what I had already. The stylist agreed. But when she took out the foils, the first words out of her mouth were "Wow, your hair lightens fast!" In the studio, I didn't realize how blond I really was, but when I came home and saw myself in the mirror, I realized this was a much bigger change that I'd been anticipating.

Right now, I can't decide whether or not I like it. I remember when this happened to me before (last summer) I was horrified at first but then I learned to really like it. So... I think I will probably keep it for now... but we'll see. I'm going to see if I like it any better tomorrow when I style it myself.

Pictures:


Oh yeah, and I got bangs too. :) We switched my part to the other side of my head and cut swoop bangs. What do you think?

1 comment: