My family and I have always been super tight. Growing up, we kids liked nothing better than to stay home on the weekends and play with each other. Since I moved off to college, we've been a bit more spread out, but we've stayed close through phone calls, IMs, and video chats (not on Skype... good old MSN! :) Now my brother and sister are here with me going to school. Shauna lives with me. Jason's over in the freshie dorms, but we have lunch with him every Friday. We've all agreed that that's our favorite part of the week.
This past week my parents and baby sister were in town to celebrate Thanksgiving with us. It was SO FUN seeing them all! We also got to see our grandparents and all of our mom's side of the family.
 |
| Me and some of my cousins |
I'm really grateful for a loving supportive family in my life. I honestly don't know what I would do without them.
Read this and loved it. It's so fun to have family around for sure. I would love to catch up sometime as it sounds like you are still in Provo! I hope you are doing well!!
ReplyDeleteI am still in Provo! And Shauna is too. :) We should have a roommate reunion sometime.
ReplyDelete