This week my BFF Hayley came to visit me during her spring break. (She works as a speech therapist in a school district). We've been friends since I was 11 years old... More than half of our lives, now!
I wanted to give her the grant "Utah is awesome" tour, so we fit as many things in as we possibly could!
Wednesday:
- Dinner at the Brick Oven
Thursday:
- Golf cart tour of BYU
- Exhibits at the BYU Museum of Art
- At least an hour of watching Youtube videos (mostly Twilight parodies...)
- COMPLETE 4 hour BBC miniseries of Jane Austen's Emma
Friday (our marathon day!):
- A walk through the Provo Downtown
- Lunch at the Cannon Center
- A trip to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point (a dinosaur museum!)
- BYU's Easter Conference
- A late night trip to see the Host movie (we both enjoyed it, but there were definitely points where the whole audience cracked up at how ridiculous the plot/dialogue were).
Today:
- City Creek Center
- Temple Square!
It was a quick visit but we packed a lot of fun in. I'm so glad Hayley came to visit! Come back again now, you hear? :)

Awesome trip! I had so much fun! I would love to come see you again!
ReplyDelete