It took me years to accept Provo as my home. I mean YEARS. I remember even my junior year at the Y, feeling like life in Provo was an extended vacation (but with classes, work, and homework!)--not somewhere I had settled down.
My last trip to Colorado was amazing, but I'm surprised how good it feels to be back here. It does feel like coming home. My life is here now.
Do I really want to leave?? I guess that's the ultimate question. I need to decide this month whether or not to renew my contract at this complex. I think I probably won't. I need to at least move on from this place! My housing contract lasts through August, so I guess I have until then to come up with my next step. And I'm not alone. Heavenly Father will help me know what to do.
Well if my selfishness plays any role... I'll admit I want you to stay!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete