Friday, March 14, 2014

Can you be happy for 100 days?

One of my friends posted this great challenge on Facebook.

100 Happy Days--Can you be happy for 100 days? The idea is take a picture of something that made you happy, every single day for 100 days. Then at the end, you have the option to print out a little book of all your pictures.

Basically, it's like a gratitude journal, but in a visual style! I'm not quite sure how I feel about posting it on my Social Media page.... I may switch to something less public like this blog or something. But, I'm excited to take this challenge. If I'm doing my math right, since I started today, I need to go until June 22! Life will change a lot over that time, but hopefully those changes will be good things.

Here's my first picture, from our weekly sibling lunch:

1 comment: