I always have a hard time letting Christmas go every year.
Of course I know that we can keep Christ as the center of our lives year round.
But there's nothing quite like the Christmas season. The lights and the decorations... the endless holiday parties... My year's longest break from working... Time home with my whole family...
There's so much build-up, and then, just like that, it's over. Back to work, back to Utah, back to a normal life without a break in sight... and then there's the fact that January is when the snow really hits. Winter becomes dreary instead of festive.
I guess I need to come up with some things to look forward to until we make it to spring! A Winter bucket list of sorts.
...
Of course, looking at that snow outside, I'm not super motivated to go out, so I guess this is gonna need to be an indoor bucket list... I'll get back to you on that.
http://i2.wp.com/www.fowllanguagecomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/two-stages-of-winter.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024
ReplyDeleteHahaha... YES! This is SO TRUE!
Delete