Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Ode to My Birthday Balloon
Three and a half months ago, my mom got me a balloon for my birthday.
Every since then, it's been bumping around my ceiling in circles. This little thing was unsinkable. Even when it encountered an occasional disaster... Like the time I hit the fan switch by accident instead of the light switch, and the balloon tail got BADLY tangled up in the ceiling fan. (That's why it's just got a stubby little tail in this picture).
Just when I thought this thing would last forever, I discovered it on the floor this morning. Not even the floor of my bedroom... somehow it followed me out into the main room of the basement when I was starting my workday.
Rest in peace, little balloon! You've been a great decoration these last few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment