Monday, March 21, 2016

Granny's 90th Birthday

Front and center because for once, it paid off to be the shortest grandchild. :)
Yesterday, our family gathered to celebrate Granny's 90th birthday. All 5 of her kids were able to make it, and a few of us grandkids too. I got to see my cousin Ash King and his wife for the first time in probably 3 years. It was a lot of fun getting caught up.

Dad: "Is this button working?" Haha.
We all agreed that we need to get together more often. When we were all kids, we'd get together for Thanksgiving every year, but now that everyone is all grown up and spread out, I don't get to see most of my cousins very often. I guess that's the beauty of Facebook and social media. We may not see each other in person, but I can still stalk their lives!

2 comments: