I hate snow. It's pretty to look at, but it's cold, it's hard to drive in, and it's wet and messy. I'm okay with snow for Christmas, but the rest of the year, no thanks!
Molly loves snow. Always has, since she was a puppy. I usually take her on a walk sometime in the evening after my workday. Yesterday though snow has pouring down and I figured we'd stay inside. Molly begged so cutely though that we ended up going on a walk out in the midst of the storm. We stayed out there for 40 minutes! Every time we started heading home she would desperately pull on the leash in a different direction, and I indulged her.
But you know what, I actually enjoyed the snow last night. Everything seemed so peaceful and serene blanketed in snow. The world was so quiet, since everyone was at home snuggled up by their fireplaces.
Maybe I need to give snow a break.



No comments:
Post a Comment