Oh man. Everyone warned me that the last month of pregnancy drags. They said it gets to a point where you are so uncomfortable that you just want the baby to come out--nature's way of making you willing to go through labor.
They weren't kidding!!! I am huge, achy, and grumpy. Sometimes I feel so so ready for baby to come. Other times I realize I don't fully understand what I am getting into with newborn care and I don't feel so ready.`But more often than not, I'm a little disappointed when another day goes by with no baby.
There are so many reasons it would be better for baby to wait, anyway. That gives him more time to grow and develop inside me.
If I can make it until tomorrow (very likely!) we'll have better insurance coverage for his birth.
If I can make it until January 5, I'll get to go to my baby shower pre-baby!
If I can make it as long as possible past January 6, I'll go back to work after our holiday break and get more done before my maternity leave.
I just need to be patient. Baby will come when he's ready. No need to rush things before.
No comments:
Post a Comment