How the heck is July almost over and I have yet to post a blog entry??? I was being so good about that in June.
This last weekend my family and I went up to Breckenridge for a few days. Obviously, not to ski. They have a fun park out there that you can visit in the summer.
We rode on the ski lifts!
We stood at the top of the mountains and admired the view!
We rode the Alpine Slides!
We got to try out a roller coaster that went on the mountain! Which, coincidentally, was the best roller coaster in the world for me. You go in individual cars, with brake and speed controls... so when you get scared, you can slow down! Course, my sisters were usually the ones driving, so I couldn't slow down... But it was still great!
We also spent a lot of time hanging out at the pool and the hot tub in our hotel.
It was awesome and I'm glad we got to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment