Today Joey convinced me to go to my very first Renaissance festival! :) I wasn't sure what to expect going in, but we had a blast!
I got to eat a pork chop with my bare hands!
We watched a joust! (The good guys won).
We posed with a knight!
We got to be royalty!
I got an awesome flower garland! (Thanks to Joey for being patient while I spent a million years deciding what to get for my Renaissance souvenir. :)
We posed with a water wheel!
I played with baby dragons (freshly hatched!)
We made wishes!
And we admired the renaissance wildlife.
All in all, I had a wonderful time! :) Thanks Joey! Hopefully we can go again next year.
How fun! I totally want to go to a Ren Fest someday. :) bring me next time!
ReplyDeleteYou got it girl! :) Now that I have that garland, I can even dress appropriately! :D
ReplyDelete