Welp, I am back in P-town, getting ready for another epic year to start on Monday. And I determined to make my last year really count! I am going to make this the best year I have ever had! (*knock on wood*)
So far things are shaping up pretty well. My little sister Shauna is rooming with me, and also Kelly, one of my roomies from last year. I only have one new roommate, Natalia, and already I can tell that she is an amazing girl. I think we will have a lot of fun. :) Can I just say that it takes off a TON of stress to live in the same place two years in a row? It almost felt like coming home when I moved back here.
And as proof of how awesome my ward is, a large number of people from last year have stuck around. :) In fact, at least two people have moved BACK into the ward after being away for winter semester-I think they ventured out there and then realized what they were missing back here. Also, a few of the newbies in the ward are people I already know from my years here at the Y. So again, coming back to the ward was like coming home. Of course there are lots of new people here too that I am excited to meet. Even the bishopric changed over the summer! Hopefully Shauna and I will make a lot of new friends this year.
I have had a lot of good times at BYU and made a lot of good friends, but last year was probably my best year. It looks like this year will be very similar, but better because I have Shauna with me this time. :) I'll try to be a good girl and keep this blog up during the school year, but no promises! I'll be too busy out having fun. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment