I caught myself saying something I didn't expect to this week.
In a conversation with my roommate, I said, "You know, I still don't know where I'm going to be in a few months or where I will find a job. But I'm ready to graduate and move on to the next thing. I don't know what life is going to bring next, but I'm ready to move forward and find out."
It was one of those things where you don't realize how true it is until you say it out loud. But I really feel like I am ready! Somehow over the last week or so I've stopped worrying about the future, and I've started trusting that it will work out. I will do my best and things will come together. I have a good feeling about things, like I am on the right track and everything is going to be okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment