Friday, October 12, 2012

Halloween Brainstorming

It's that time of year again! Time to decide what I'm going to be for Halloween. I've decided I want to incorporate my new red dress, but what to do to accessorize it into a costume?

Possibilities:
1. Cupid-Wear angel wings from my old costume, carry around cheap Cupid's bow and arrow from Halloween store.
2. Little red riding hood-add a hood and carry a basket. (It may be tricky to find a hood in the right shade of red, though... and it would have to be kinda short cuz the dress is knee length.)
3. Queen of Hearts-add tiara (preferably with hearts involved) and carry a heart sceptre. Say "off with her head!" a lot.
4. Carmen Sandiego-Red trenchcoat (which I have), add a hat. I like this idea (from one of my friends) a lot, but I've since looked at pictures of Carmen and she's not wearing a red dress...
5. Miss Scarlet from Clue-pretty good to go, gotta  carry another a candlestick or something to help clue people in to who I am... (pun intended :)
6. Ironman (or Iron woman, I guess)-another great suggestion from a friend. Add golden bracelets, maybe a golden belt, and a huge blue circle pendant, and I become Ironwoman.
7. Minnie Mouse-Add the ears and gloves and maybe a pair of yellow heels.
8. Pirate-Add hoop earrings, pirate hat, and maybe a belt and sword scabbard combo.
9. Mad Hatter-add one of those cute mini top hats and call it good!

Let me know if you have other ideas for me!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Go for Miss Scarlet! I'll let you know if I think of anything good.

    ReplyDelete