And.... I love my family. I have officially spent half of my summer with them and half on my own in Provo. At the start of the summer, my dad joked that I could do that if I wanted... Guess I couldn't resist! This way I've had the best of both worlds... It's been a great summer. :)
On Thursday night, we headed up to SLC. We shopped at the City Creek Center and then we hit up Temple Square! We even toured the Beehive House (Brigham Young's house) for the first time since I was a kid. We had a blast. I have got to get up to SLC more often.
We also took a minute to stop by the Salt Lake cemetery to visit our Granddaddy's grave. He passed away two years ago and we really miss him. We had a hard time finding the grave at first. We drove around with the vague idea that it was at towards the top of the cemetery (it's on a hill). We weren't sure exactly where it was, but we just happened to park within sight of it. I don't think that was a coincidence.
No comments:
Post a Comment