Sunday, July 13, 2014

Photo Shoot

So... my baby sister Kristie is a fashionista AND a amateur photographer.

Today she said the lighting outside was perfect for a photo shoot. She offered to do my hair, makeup, and accessories, snap some pics, and then edit them for me.

All this for the low low price of ABSOLUTELY FREE! So I had yes and we had a great sister bonding experience.... and now I have a bunch of great pictures I can't really post on Facebook because what the heck, why did Shelece do a photo shoot? What is she, a high school senior?

So... I am going to post them here (and only a couple of my favorites on Facebook). Sorry for the photo blast of myself. It's a little bit ridiculous, I know. :)










Edit: Apparently I am a total dork, because a large number of these ended up on Facebook... don't judge too much, kay? :)

2 comments:

  1. Shelece these are awesome! You are so so so beautiful! You remind me so much of granny! I recently read her life history and you remind me of the photographs I saw of her when she was young. Gorgeous inside and out! Aren't photo shoots fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure there is absolutely nothing wrong with a photo shoot for no reason. I really love the pic of you walking away through the tunnel! But then again...who am I kidding? I really love 'em all.

    ReplyDelete