Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Problem with Playing Favorites With Your Clothes

So, I admit it. I play favorites with my clothes.

ESPECIALLY shirts. If I find a shirt that I particularly like, it becomes my go to any time I want to look nice. Unfortunately, I almost always want to wear something nice when I'm doing something that will inevitably be immortalized as a picture on Facebook.

And so, to the casual observer perusing my Facebook pictures, it may appear that I only own one shirt:
Family Pics August 2014
Kristie's photoshoot July 2014
Bryce Canyon June 2014
San Diego June 2014
Dinosaur National Monument (Well, almost) June 2014
This problem was exacerbated a little bit this summer since I lived out of a suitcase for two months.

What can I say? I know what I like. :)

2 comments:

  1. For whatever reason this is so funny to me. I'm laughing out loud (for real). P.S. It's a very nice shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the title of your post as "the problem with playing favorites with your children." Guess we know what is taking over my brain. :) That is a great shirt by the way!!

    ReplyDelete