Time to look back at my Summer Bucket List! It looks like I got about 2/3 of my goals accomplished... not bad, not bad.
Honestly, I think this was my best summer ever. :) Definite highlights were the trip to San Diego and the trip to Lake Powell & Bryce Canyon. Also I loved spending the last month at home, chilling with my family. This summer I really took advantage of the flexibility of my job (working from home) and didn't hesitate to travel around for "working vacations" (although don't worry, the two trips I mentioned above were definitely legit vacations :).
So... now that summer's over... here's to making this the best fall ever!! Maybe I should try making a fall bucket list? Hmm... That could be fun. I'll think on that.
I think a Fall Bucket List is a great idea. Also... I just want to submit to you that the first day of Fall is technically September 23rd, so your summer bucket list can still be in operation if you choose!
ReplyDelete