Monday, October 20, 2014

Birthday Festivities to last a whole week long

The plan: Celebrate my birthday all week long. :)

The execution: I guess you could say things started last week, when I went home for Jason's endowment and Kristie's mission call. It was great to be with my family for a few days.

On Sunday, Granny has us over for a birthday lunch (Kristie's birthday is the day after mine). We had pork chops and cherry chocolate cake. It was an excellent way to start the week.

Then, today, my ward went to Cornbelly's! It's a corn maze/mini-amusement park that only opens for the month of October. It's become a sort of yearly tradition for me. This was my fourth time going.

Obligatory roommate picture in the Cornbelly's chair! Melissa is on the left and Macie is in the middle.

Hopefully I can keep this stuff up all week! We'll see how it goes. :)

1 comment: