So, I was brave and went back this morning for a hair repair. My stylist was very sweet and understanding. She dedicated two hours of her morning to fixing my hair for me--she weaved in brown to tone down the blond. I am quite happy with the results (although not with my ability to take pictures of said results).
 |
| As you can see, much MUCH more subtle. I am pleased. |
 |
| The back is basically the same, though. Also.... I got so frustrated with how the pictures weren't coming out, I shot this crazy over my head angle, and guess what? It ended up being my favorite picture! |
That really is a good picture of the back. I'll have to remember the over the head technique. Also, if you ever need me to photograph you, I'm more than happy to take hundreds of photos :)
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely! (Probably because you're the model.)
ReplyDelete