Thursday, April 23, 2015

Shauna's Graduation!

Today Shauna graduated from BYU!


Technically she graduated back in December, but December graduates come to the April graduation.

We are all really proud of her. It was fun watching it all sink in and watching the smile on her face get bigger and bigger. I know she has a very bright future ahead!


Being at the graduation was crazy. I had so many flashbacks to my own BYU graduations in the past. Then, we ran into some friends of my parents--apparently the husband was someone who attended optometry school with my dad. Watching them catch up after twenty years was like catching a glimpse of my future--someday when I run into BYU friends when we're old enough to have college kids ourselves.

Crazy how fast life ends up going. It's been 5 years since I  got my bachelor's degree. It'll be interesting to see where we all are in another 5 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment