Tuesday, August 25, 2015
See the Good
A little bit of wisdom from my sister Kristie, who is currently serving a mission in Finland:
"Over the past few weeks it seemed as though nothing was going our way. Sister Bruce and I just laughed it all off and kept working, but deep down it was still a little hard, then I realized a few things. First of all, things can always be better then they seem. When you are just waiting for the next thing to go wrong, and focusing on the negative side of things then of course it will seem like everything is going wrong!! So this week I started to focus on every good thing that happened, no matter how small it was and I realized that there are so many amazing things and little miracles happening right before my eyes every single day that I had been missing. This is the Lord's work and I can truly see his hand in things. Everything that I thought had gone wrong started making so much more sense, we needed to be in certain areas at certain times for certain people and if things had worked out the way I thought was right we wouldn't have been. We just need to trust in the Lord and try to see the big picture. "
So proud of that girl! And our brother Jason who is serving in Mexico right now. Can't wait to get them back but I know they are where they need to be right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment