They call Disneyland the happiest place on Earth, and for me, it definitely ranks in the top 5. Going to Disneyland relaxes me like nothing else. It unlocks my inner child at her happiest and best, no cares in the world and no reasons to stress. No matter what happens, I am happy and determined to have a perfect day.
Our family is back in Disneyland this week! We landed in CA late yesterday, and we'll be spending 3 days in the park. Today was probably the busiest I've seen Disneyland. Most of our trips have been in the off-season, when we could walk on to rides as many times as we wanted, and laugh at the ridiculous size of the waiting area. Today we got to see what those waiting areas look like filled with people.
This was a big surprise, because today was forecast to be the least crowded day all year. Of course, we probably weren't the only ones to hear that, so maybe that's why it ended up pretty busy haha. And when we were here last year, it was IMMEDIATELY after last year Disneyland measles scare, which probably helped clear out the park!
![]() |
| The Radiator Springs Ride |
Today I was even brave enough to check out the Tower of Terror, and miracle of miracles, I liked it! Tomorrow I want to go on California Screamin', the big roller coaster in California Adventure. If I survive that ride, I'll have conquered Disneyland--no more rides that scare me. :)
![]() |
| Photographic evidence that I was on Tower of Terror. :) Dad and I are in the second row, farthest to the left. |





No comments:
Post a Comment