Thursday, July 7, 2016

Life is Crazy

Man, last month I was a pro at writing in this blog, and then it slipped off my radar. Life has just been insane lately! New crazy stuff at work, crazy stuff with my calling as we work towards our biggest event of the year next month (a 2 day YSA conference), crazy (but fun) stuff in my life as I prepare for my very first trip to Europe, ....and not so fun stuff like family health problems.

Between all of that, I've barely had a second to breathe. I have missed so much of the YSA scene this summer just because I'm scrambling to keep up in every other area in my life, and I feel a bit guilty about that. And I feel like I've been punting some major decisions I need to make... like, am I going to apply for a PhD? If I am, I better get going on studying for the GRE again.

Oh well. A big chunk of this month, I'll be in Europe, so that's a free pass to not worry about things for a bit. And after that, I'm sure I'll be out of my mind stressed about the YSA conference.

Once I get past that on August 14... then I can work on my more major life decisions like grad school and where to live and all of that jazz.

3 comments:

  1. YOU'RE GOING TO EUROPE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.... sorry, this was very much a journal entry-esque blog about my impending life choices... I didn't mean to throw that in there as a random fact. Hayley's brother lives in the UK and she goes to visit him every year, and this year I'm tagging along.

      Delete
    2. I don't mind that it was an aside, I just had no idea. Good for you.

      Delete