Thursday, January 12, 2017

Heavenly Social Media

Today has been a hard day for me.

But twice today now in the midst of my sadness, I've gone on to Facebook and lo and behold, one of the Church pages has posted something that seems like it's just for me.



Some might say that's a coincidence. But I believe in tender mercies--the Lord reaches out to us in little ways to help carry us through life. I'm sure I'm not the only one who needed these messages today, but I did need them, and Heavenly Father made sure I checked Facebook at the right moments to see them.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad day. Is it something going out for ice cream would help with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice cream therapy is always welcome. :) Thanks Natalie. I'm fine, it's just working through some of my quarter-life crisis again.

      Delete