Friday, February 17, 2017

Melissa's wedding!

A post shared by Shelece McAllister (@coolshelece) on


Today I had the chance to visit Payson Utah so I could be there for Melissa's wedding! I was so grateful that I was able to make it. Melissa's dress was gorgeous and perfectly Melissa. I didn't get to speak to her new husband much, but from the little I did, he reminded me a lot of her. They both seemed incandescently happy and I'm excited for them to start their new lives together.

There is something unspeakably beautiful about weddings... in particular that moment when the couple officially becomes man and wife for the rest of eternity. I wish I had words to describe it. I always get super sappy at that moment because there is so much joy in the room, and for just an instant, I feel like I'm glimpsing the couple's bright eternal future and all the possibilities ahead for them.

Melissa has had to wait so long for her happy ending and I'm glad it's finally here! It gives me hope for my future too.

No comments:

Post a Comment