Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Canine Cuisine

So poor little Molly has some kind of puppy flu. She's been to the vet, and the vet thinks she will be okay... I'm just keeping a close eye on her. And, I'm feeding her a diet of boiled chicken and rice.

A light bulb went off in my head as I was making her food. Why do we buy dog food? Dogs survived for centuries without eating things in cans. It seems like it's healthier to make them food. I know that the chicken and rice are safe and healthy without a bunch of weird preservative chemicals.

Plus, it would be so much cheaper to just make her food.

I may have just become the kind of dog mom that cooks for her baby. Hmmm.... definitely didn't see that coming.

2 comments:

  1. Dr Louis makes chicken and rice for his dog sometimes, and then brings some to work for himself lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! He must make yummier chicken and rice than I do. Mine is totally unseasoned--I wouldn't want to eat it!

      Delete