Saturday, April 8, 2017

Chauffeur

Today Mom, Shauna, and I went to the Downeast Basic outlet at Castle Rock to go bridesmaid dress shopping. (And we found something cute I'm hoping we can use-pending Kristie approval.) We left Molly behind with my dad.
Poor Molly has some intense separation anxiety when we are apart. It's not uncommon for her to break past the gate into the basement to search for me after I leave, even if she watches me go into the garage on my way out. So this time Dad carried her out to watch me get into the car and drive away, in the hopes that she wouldn't feel a need to check the basement.
This was the result:


She's a smart dog! 

2 comments:

  1. That is both hillarious and a little sad. I hope Molly calms down soon. :)

    Also, I did not know there's a Downeast in Castle Rock! That just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She and Buddy would be fast friends. Heaven help us when Sam leaves for business trips! It takes all of my power not to throw that dog out the window sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete