Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Dress Update!!

It all worked out!!! :) The dress arrived on Friday night around 5:20... unfortunately just missing an appointment I had set up with a seamstress at 5. I had 36 hours to decide whether or not to keep the dress, so I was a bit stressed out.

But I had a backup appointment set up with another seamstress for yesterday morning at 10:30. She looked at it and said right away that she could fix it to fit me. She actually adjusted the waist right there while I waited. When I tried it on again that second time and saw myself in the mirror... I knew I made the right choice saying yes to this dress! :) I go back next week for a full dress fitting and I'm very excited to see how it turns out!

Now if I can just figure out the rest of this wedding planning stuff...

2 comments: