Molly doesn't like bunnies.
She met her first bunny as a wee little pup, and it scared her. The bunny was twice her size. She ran to me for protection. But then the bunny ran from her, and... someone clicked in her little puppy brain. She chased it out of the yard, and she's been a proud bunny chaser every since.
So today I was working at my parents, when all of a sudden Molly went ballistic. She was barking her danger bark, and running BACKWARDS across the kitchen like she was trying to get away from something. I followed her gaze, and there was my mom with her arms full of some semi-realistic rabbit Easter decorations that she was putting up.
![]() |
| To be fair, these things are clearly terrifying... |
Once Mom had all her decorations set up, I tried holding Molly up to the bunnies and reassuring her they weren't real. She finally seemed to get it and she calmed down. I wish I knew what was going through her cute little dog brain! She is funny sometimes.


No comments:
Post a Comment