Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Beware of Dragons

Another crazy dream for the dream journal! 

I dreamed that my in-laws moved to a fantasy country that bordered a nation of dragons. They were planning a family trip for all of their kids/kids-in-law to visit Dragon country. It was a little tricky though because Dragons were easily offended and if humans did something wrong they would eat them. Fortunately living where they did my in-laws could teach us what to do. 

First: we had to always carry Dragon currency with us (sadly just paper money in my dream instead of gold coins!). 

Second: we had to buy fancy Dragon silk clothes to wear. Regular human clothes were disgusting to Dragons. 

Third: we needed to wear... wet swimsuits? I was baffled by this until we stopped at a Dragon store to get proper attire. Turns out, the swimsuits were tight costumes that looked like animals complete with a hooded mask to pull over our faces and built in gloves to cover our hands. I picked one that looked like a goldfish. It was so tight it made me hunch forward. I realized Dragons were so anti-human they couldn't bear to see us unless we were covered up. Of course they would smell us and know what we were. I didn't want to be in this place where it was so dangerous to be who I was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment