After the planes' entrance, they disappeared for a LONG LONG time while this little helicopter jetted around. I don't know if that was part of the show or the Secret Service detail (Pres. Obama was the commencement speaker this year) but I got this awesome little clip for ya:
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Thunderbirds
Every year, when the Air Force cadets graduate, the Thunderbirds put on a show. Here in the Springs it is tradition for everyone who can to go outside and watch. It's pretty impressive! I tried to film them this year to give you an idea of how awesome they are... But you're probably better off watching clips on youtube. :) ... No really, you are. My camera apparently can't zoom in, and on screen the tiny dots that are the planes aren't very impressive. Still, I took the video, so I'm going to share it, dang it!
After the planes' entrance, they disappeared for a LONG LONG time while this little helicopter jetted around. I don't know if that was part of the show or the Secret Service detail (Pres. Obama was the commencement speaker this year) but I got this awesome little clip for ya:
After the planes' entrance, they disappeared for a LONG LONG time while this little helicopter jetted around. I don't know if that was part of the show or the Secret Service detail (Pres. Obama was the commencement speaker this year) but I got this awesome little clip for ya:
Labels:
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment