So the last couple weeks have been pretty eventful!
This happened:
Yep, two years of hard work have officially paid off. I am a master of Marriage, Family, and Human Development! Haha, funny story on that... For my last class (Outreach in Family Life Education) we had a chance to be interviewed by the communications students on our "areas of expertise". The communications professor introduced me to my interviewer by calling me a "marriage preparation expert." The girl (happily married and a couple months away from delivering her first child) asked, "Wait, you're not married? How can you be an expert on marriage preparation if you're not married?" Hey, first of all, I wasn't the one who said I was an expert... that was the communications professor! And second of all, I DO know all about marriage
preparation-I'm probably better versed in that than some people who have been married for a while and started to forget the preparation stage! :)
After graduation, I successfully moved back to Colorado. I have loved being with my family again! I've taken things kind of easy the last couple weeks, but now we're kicking it into high gear as we get ready to move to a new house later this month.
In other exciting news, last night this happened:
We fulfilled a years-long dream of seeing the Wicked musical!!! It was AMAZING! It way surpassed my expectations. The plot is awesome-I love how they tie everything into the original Wizard of Oz story. The music was excellent-no one ever missed a note! The sets were spectacular. I want to go again!!! They really need to make a Wicked movie so I can at least somewhat relive the experience over and over again in my living room.
So basically, life is going pretty well right now. It's looking like it's going to be a fun summer. :)
Sounds like wicked was a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteIt was! And graduation was pretty fun too. :)
ReplyDelete