Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Almost There

Today I drove 20 minutes across town to pick up this little beauty:


A pink dwarf hamster cage!

And.... no hamster yet. Haha. When I came through the door with the giant box for this thing, my parents said, "Oh, did you get a pet?" Well... no. Online it says that you better have the cage setup before you bring your little guy home, so you can put her into it as soon as possible so she doesn't have to stay in her little cardboard take home box very long. That can be traumatizing.

So! If all goes well, tomorrow I will bring home a little friend. I am not so secretly hoping that the friendly hamster I met on Saturday will still be there. I went by Petco today to check around 5 or so, but all the hamsters were fast asleep in their little igloos. From what I could see, I thought I recognized her from her picture... but then, all Campbell's dwarf hamsters could look very similar. I don't know haha.

I'll keep you all posted. I know you're on the edge of your seats. ;)

1 comment: