Monday, April 18, 2016

Fuzz's cage has leveled up

So, there was an uber sale on hamster cages, and... this happened today.


Yep... Fuzz is one lucky hamster. Online it says dwarf hamsters need about this much space to be happy. I don't know if that's true, but she does seem really happy about it! She woke up the minute I connected the tube and ran over to explore her new cage. Every once in a while, she'll run back to the old one, like she's checking to see if it's still there. But mostly she's spent the last hour running in circles in her new cage, fluffing up the bedding as high as it will go. Making it more homey, I guess.

Wonder if this means she'll sleep late tonight... Get up at like 2 or 3 instead of 1? Oh well, at least that way I'll see her awake in the morning.

And by the way... I see I desperately need to post about something besides my hamster in here. Expect a more normal blog post soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment