So, funny story. It is May, time to start wearing shorts. But my legs are PALE. They are WHITE-ZERO color at all. This happens to me every year, and usually I don't worry about it. But I was joking about it with my roommate, and she recommended this subtle sunless tanning lotion from Jergen's that gives just a little bit of color. I decided to give it a try. She wasn't kidding about it being subtle. After three days, I couldn't tell ANY difference.
So... last night I put it on before I went to bed. The instructions clearly say to wash it off your hands after you apply it. But I was so tired, and it had never changed my skin in the slightest. I just rubbed it in and went to sleep.
This morning I woke up with beautiful tan patches between all of my fingers. I guess the skin there is more sensitive or something... the warnings did mention you should be especially careful with the area between your fingers!
That's not shadows in between my fingers... that is my new skin color! On the bright side, this means I should keep using this stuff, because it really CAN work! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment