My grandfather passed away this evening at 7 p.m. My father was with him at the time. He says that Granddaddy went peacefully.
Of course I am sad and I will miss him a lot, but I also feel very at peace. I know that everything is going to be okay. I know that he is happy where he is now. He isn't really gone, just in a different place. I know he still loves us and he doesn't want us to be sad. That is a very powerful feeling right now that I can't seem to shake, and I know it comes from a heavenly source.
Still, our family would appreciate your continued prayers at this time. Thank you so much! I know that many of you have been praying for us and I know that it's helped us a lot.
I love my Granddaddy very much! I am grateful to know that we are part of a forever family, and we will be together again someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment