Sunday, June 5, 2011

Roomie Reunion!

Two years ago I lived with these lovely ladies:
We were pretty much BFFs and we enjoyed many adventures together.


Eventually, we all went our separate ways. Ashley got married, and Lauren headed off to an internship out of state (and scored an awesome job when she was done.)
But we all came back together for an important occasion last year:
Last night, we all got together for the first time in over a year!!! 

It was amazing to see these girls. They were really sweet to drive all the way down to Provo to visit. We enjoyed dinner at California Pizza Kitchen (and we had the world's most awesome server too!) Then we wandered around the mall and did the whole girl shopping thing. I found this gem (isn't it cute?):
Hahaha, okay, no, I didn't buy it. I admit it, I like pink fluffy things, but even I could recognize that this was a bit much (although, it is kinda cute, isn't it?) I knew Lori would freak out if she thought I'd bought it-she tries to steer me away from pink fluffy things in my fashion choices-so naturally I sent her this pic. Sad thing is, though, my phone wouldn't let me text it, and she doesn't have internet access until Monday. Hopefully she'll get to see it soon so she can fully appreciate its beauty! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment