Sunday, June 5, 2011

Artwork and Chivalry

So... I was sitting at my desk working on something on my computer, and playing with a pen in my free hand. My leg started itching and without thinking, I tried to scratch at it with my pen.

I didn't realize the cap was off the pen. And when I finished scratching, I started tracing random patterns on my leg.

Beautiful, isn't it?

Ha. Then, a couple minutes later, I had a little experience to remind me chivalry isn't dead. :) I am packing up my things to move out of my apartment and back home for summer term. I had a trash bag of junk I'd cleaned out of my room and my kitchen cupboard. It was heavy. Heavy enough that I couldn't carry just by the string, I had to hug it to myself and sort of stumble along.

I opened the door of my apartment to discover two guys and a girl from my ward hanging out. One of them immediately stepped forward and took the bag from me (he said it wasn't even heavy at all!) and carried it to the dumpster for me. It was a little thing, but it made me smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment