Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hard day

My family is going through a bit of a hard time right now. My grandfather is on his deathbed. He could pass away at any time.

I've been very lucky. I have never lost a grandparent before. I have very little experience with death.

I am going to miss my granddaddy so much! But I know he has lived a good life, and I know when he dies, his spirit will live on. He will go to paradise, where he will be young and healthy and happy again. That's a big comfort to me, knowing that this isn't really the end. I know too that families can be together forever. Even when he has left this life, he will still my grandfather, and someday when I die I'll be reunited with him and all of my other family members.

Please, keep my family in your prayers for the next few days. It will help us a lot as we get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment