Once upon a time, I had brown hair. It looked like this:
Then one day I got tired of it and decided to do something different. I decided to try getting highlights! The first time it turned out pretty cute. Two months later I went back to get my roots touched up. My more highlight saavy friends say usually the second time, you get low lights put in too so you don't end up totally blond. But I didn't know that, and I ended up... well, totally blond... and with much shorter hair than I expected.
At first I was horrified, but then I got used to it, and now, I even like it. :) But now I run into a slight dilemma. I don't know that it is possible to maintain this exact look. I mean, if I get highlights again, I WILL be blond, and that's not quite what I am going for. If I get lowlights, I think I will be back to looking more like my old self, instead of this new radiant semi-blond girl. :)
Which brings me to an exciting announcement: For the first time ever in my life, I am thinking of experimenting with a different hair color. Getting all the highlights was fun. If I can't keep up exactly what I have going, maybe it would be fun to try something completely new! What if I really switched it up and went brunette or dare I say, even redhead??? (Hmm... brunette maybe, blond maybe even... but I don't think I could pull off redhead. Plus, isn't that the hardest color to do?)
Haha, if you're reading this, you know me, and you know that whenever I debate doing something new and exciting with my hair, I usually chicken out. But we'll see. Maybe this time will be different. A change can be kind of fun. My friends weren't kidding when they told me dying your hair is addictive!
PS: Hey look everybody! I figured out (FINALLY!) how to put pictures in my blog? How cool am I? :P

I would vote for you being a redhead, but I just think red hair is awesome in general. Plus, you have fairly light skin so you might be able to pull it off okay, come to think of it. Just my thoughts. You should definitely do something with it though. If you really wanted to be crazy, you could go with pink :b
ReplyDelete